MEDICARE SALES – TEAM LEAD
SO WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
While there may be many tasks that you take care of, as a Medicare Sales Agent – Team Lead, ultimately your success in this role comes down to 3 important measurable results:
1. Individual & Team Sales – Individually and as a Team you manage you will sell to incoming referrals and leads. You will have an individual monthly sales goal as well as a monthly sales goal for your Team.
2. Generate New Lead Sources – market to and network with provider offices, hold events, and be creative and persistent in developing additional referral sources. This is also assessed as an Individual and Team result.
3. Provide Leadership to the sales Team through Training, Mentoring & Coaching.
Additionally, you will work to accomplish the company Mission, uphold Core Values and as a member of the leadership team contribute in the creation of and work diligently to achieve our Annual and Quarterly Strategic Goals.
THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST:
- Has been a highly successful Medicare sales agent for 2-4 years who knows MAPD, PDP & Supplement products inside and out and is a master in assisting potential clients in selecting the best plan for them by listening intently for client needs and priorities.
- Has 2-4 years of experience in and is enthusiastic about marketing and developing referring relationships.
- A pro at assessing eligibility for enrollment in Medicare plans.
- Successfully used various apps, productivity and project management tools, etc. (proficient with Zoom, Outlook, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, and a variety of SaaS applications like Calendly, Dropbox, DocuSign, CRM systems, etc.)
- Holds a current Arizona Health and Life insurance license.
ANOTHER WAY OF DESCRIBING WHAT YOU CAN DO
Is a proven leader who is confident and skilled in co-creating achievable yet challenging expectations for team members and holding them to their commitments
Has high level written and verbal communication skills with special emphasis on listening to understand and reflect appropriate empathy
Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
Has demonstrated proactive approaches to problem‐solving with strong decision‐making capability
Shows emotional maturity
Is a highly resourceful team‐player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
Has proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, is adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrates the highest level of client and team member service and response
If you feel even more excited about this opportunity after reading ALL of that, and believe you have what it takes, we want to learn more about you!
Please apply below.