MEDICARE SALES AGENT
SO WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
While there may be many tasks that you take care of, as a Medicare Sales Agent, ultimately your success in this role comes down to 3 important measurable results:
- Individual & Team Sales – Individually you will sell to incoming referrals and leads. No cold calling. You will have an individual monthly sales goal as well as a monthly sales goal as a Team.
- Generate New Lead Sources – market to and network with provider offices, hold events, and be creative and persistent in developing additional referral sources. This is also assessed as an Individual and Team result.
- Continue learning and improving – through Training, Mentoring & Coaching as well as supporting your team and asking for help.
Additionally, you will work to accomplish the company Mission, uphold Core Values and contribute in the creation of and work diligently to achieve our Annual and Quarterly Strategic Goals.
THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST:
- Has been a highly successful Medicare sales agent for 2-4 years who knows MAPD, PDP & Supplement products inside and out and is a master in assisting potential clients in selecting the best plan for them by listening intently for client needs and priorities.
- Has 2-4 years of experience in and is enthusiastic about marketing and developing referring relationships.
- A pro at assessing eligibility for enrollment in Medicare plans.
- Successfully used various apps, productivity and project management tools, etc. (proficient with Zoom, Outlook, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, and a variety of SaaS applications like Calendly, Dropbox, DocuSign, CRM systems, etc.)
- Holds a current Arizona Health and Life insurance license.
ANOTHER WAY OF DESCRIBING WHAT YOU CAN DO
Has high level written and verbal communication skills with special emphasis on listening to understand and reflect appropriate empathy.
Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
Has demonstrated proactive approaches to problem‐solving with strong decision‐making capability.
Shows emotional maturity.
Is a highly resourceful team‐player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
Has proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, is adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrates the highest level of client and team member service and response.
If you feel even more excited about this opportunity after reading ALL of that, and believe you have what it takes, we want to learn more about you!
Please apply below.